Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Jet Lag...

Last night I was falling asleep on the couch while catching up on DVRs and woke up around 11.  I had a minute where I thought seriously about just staying right where I was.  I made it bed and managed to stay asleep until about 5:30am.  This is an improvement over yesterday's 4am wake-up and the 3:30 from Sunday.  Maybe by Friday I'll be back to normal?  (Or as normal as I can be)

Today is mattress moving day!  I am actually very excited.  I am getting my "brand new" mattress from storage and will finally have it in the house.  There is some discussion about what will be done with the old mattress but that will be figured out soon enough, I just need to be a little crowded for a few days while I either give in and rearrange stuff of just toss the old one when I get too frustrated.

I miss my husband and can't wait until we have a larger place to live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment