Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Last Full Day

As the school year is coming to a close I know that it means that deployment should be over soon, too.  This is coming with a host of emotions.  I'm excited, obviously, but also a little nervous.  It will be an interesting adjustment as we get used to living together again.  Is he going to like the little changes I've made around the house?  Are we going to get on each others nerves and bicker constantly?  What are we going to do next?

We were married for 3 months when he left.  A year later we have talked often and in some ways gotten to know each other better.  We have worked on the friendship parts of our marriage because so much of the rest has been on the back burner.  I can't wait to have my best friend home again!  I want those lazy weekend mornings, lunches out and home cooked dinners together.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment