Saturday, May 5, 2012

Celebrate Saturday!

Happy Birthday Erin!

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!


Happy Derby Day!

Who are you betting on in the Derby?  I pick my horses almost entirely by their names.  I think I'm set with I'll Have Another which I thought referred to wine.  I saw this morning that it was because the owner's wife makes awesome chocolate chip cookies and he always says "I'll have another."  Wine, cookies...both great reasons for choosing a horse, don't you think?

It's a super Saturday for celebrating, most of which I'm spending doing housework.  I have some work to do around the house that I have been procrastinating so I'm going to get moving on a lot of that. 

I am finally finishing the spruce up we started on the bathroom a year ago and am tempted to paint our living room.  It's a very basic cream right now and I want some color but it's so big that I'm scared.  We shall see, I may get brave before the end of the weekend.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment