Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Test Stress

Tonight between 5 and 10 I get the scores on the first of my administrative exams.  I am very nervous as much as I know there isn't anything I can do now.  I actually feel more stress over getting the score than I did about taking the test itself.  Is that weird?

I think that the days when you knew that the scores would eventually show up in the mail made this easier.  I haven't slept through the last couple of nights because of having this stuff on my mind!!  When I was in high school and college I had no idea when to expect my SAT and then various teaching test grades so there was no stress.  (I am just realizing how many standardized tests I've taken!) Then again, there was less stress in general so maybe that was another part of it.

Tonight's goal is to sneak in a 3 mile run.  A white shirt and staying on sidewalks may be necessary if it's late but I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment