Monday, December 5, 2011

I Love Chili's

I had dinner at Chili's last night with my friend Linda.  It was GREAT experience for 2 excellent reasons.  Namely, we sat at the bar while waiting for our table and I got carded!!!  Now, at 32 I do not get carded very often, if ever anymore.  3 weeks before my birthday this was even more special.  As it was Happy Hour, I ordered the 2 for 1 special Mango Margaritas.  DELICIOUS.  And, because the bartender accidentally made a little too much I got a bonus partial glass as well.  It was almost 2 and half for 1....amazing.

Linda and I enjoyed yummy dinners, good girl talk and it was nice to hang out after my first performance of the season.  1 down, 5 or 6 to go before my school concerts on January 10th and 11th.  Yikes!!!  It's going to be a busy month....keep those margaritas coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment