Saturday, December 3, 2011

Need a Little Christmas

I was feeling the characters in Mame today, totally bummy and trying to pull myself out of it with Christmas.  I lugged the Christmas Tub out of the basement this afternoon and made it my goal to start decorating tonight. 

As I began taking out the Christmas stuff and I realized that I don't have nearly as much as I used to.  I think over the years I culled out the decorations I didn't really like and never replaced them.  I do have more ornaments, cookie tins and coffee mugs so I need to start being selective with those now.  I do think I'll be picking up a few new things for this year to brighten up the condo.

I don't know if it's just my state of mind these days but I really need a little Christmas!  I'll settle for decorating, a glass of red wine and Harry Potter movies on TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment