Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What wakes you up?

It is COLD this morning!  I woke up all curled into the comforter which I haven't done in months and loved it.  I do wish it was a little sunnier these days, but I am so glad the cooler weather is here at night.  I love sleeping with the windows open and as much as I push that over the summer, it was nice to be comfortable.

I woke up in the middle of the night worrying about all of the things I need to do around this place in the next month or so. (There was a nightmare first but once awake I can't turn off my brain.)  There are all these little projects that need to be completed and I need to find the motivation to do it.  Replacing door knobs, finishing the trim in the bathroom, getting the living room painted and a few other things, all chores that I have been procrastinating on.  (And some that have been needed since before I moved here!)  This week I want to work up a plan to get them done before Halloween....maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment