Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hot Stones Here I Come!

It is time for my spa weekend with Erin!!  I am so excited and a little nervous, too.  We are heading to Canyon Ranch tomorrow for 3 days of health, fitness and luxury.  I am so excited about the hot stone massage, the spa treatments, the hikes and the fitness classes, not to mention some quality sister time.  The grounds and surrounding area look amazing from the website and this should be a gorgeous weekend.  I'm looking forward to getting back on the exercise wagon and kicking off the next phase of my life.  I am so glad that my sister chose to share this weekend with me!

I am nervous (and a little excited) about the meeting I chose to set up with a nutritionist.  I want to lose some weight.  This has been an ongoing struggle for a few years now and I am ready to make some lifestyle changes to help with that.  I enjoy the working out and it's time to keep my eating habits from sabotaging that. 

So, I joke about how I want to drop 4 dress sizes this weekend...I really want to lose about 20 lbs by the time R&R comes around this February.  Today is DAY 1 of that journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment