Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shake, shake, shake Senora!

Yes ladies and gents, we had a little quake here in NY.  From what I read the quake was centered somewhere in Virginia and we received some of the shakes.  I will be honest, and tell you that I had no clue.  I thought the cat had gotten herself behind the couch and was messing around.  So...when she walked out of the other room it was kind of surprising! 

And all I keep hearing is that song...and the new remix too.  Too funny!  I went to Facebook and everyone's status updates were about the quake, too.  Everyone is fine, I guess there were some building evacuations in the city but we're all okay here.  So, a bit of excitement, something to talk about but hopefully nothing tragic.  Enjoy the beautiful weather here in NY and I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment