Monday, August 1, 2011

Rough Day

I had a rough day.  I will not go in to details but I am currently re-working the stupid project I was doing last week to be handed in again.  I hated this thing last week, I hate it more now.  However, I can't dwell on it because it has to get done.  There are many, many changes in the graduate program I am currently enrolled in and finishing and now is not the time to create friction with a professor.

Happier thoughts...I was watching the news while organizing myself and there was a little segment that made me smile.  NBC Nightly News did a segment on the woman who started the magazine Military Spouse.  I have a soft spot for this one, Sarge brought me home a copy just before we got engaged letting me know what he was thinking about before it was reality.  Babette Maxwell started the magazine with no experience to help the families of soldiers.  No joke, she has moved 29 times!!!  Now, I don't have anything that extreme to manage so I am going to try to stay positive for the rest of my night. Here is a link to the clip from tonight's show....enjoy! 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/

No comments:

Post a Comment