Saturday, October 29, 2011

Am I in Potsdam?

So, we are supposed to get 5-8 inches of snow today and tonight.  I feel like I'm back in Potsdam where we expected this before Halloween.  Here in the Hudson Valley this is unusual...as the morning news keeps telling me.  However, there are benefits.

I have been running around like a maniac the past few weeks and this is now enforced couch/relax time.  I cleaned the condo on Wednesday so I don't have to do it today and I have a full weeks worth of DVRs to catch up on and a Mag-Let to do it in.  There is a forecast for power outages as well due to downed trees, etc so I have the Kindle charging up so I can read to my heart's content if that happens.  So, I guess it's a little different than college where I just would have been searching for my gloves and hat so I could trudge across campus in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment