Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF!

TGIF!!  This has been a long week here...mostly because I haven't been feeling well...sorry for not posting!  It's amazing how much gets left out when you don't feel well.  I did what I had to this week and not much more than that.

The internship at school is picking up in earnest.  This week I had 2 committee meetings in the mornings and took on assignments for each of them.  I also got "drafted" to help with a field trip and attend a health and wellness training next month.  Some things are exciting, some not so much.  I just know that right now it's a lot of work.  I have some hours set aside this weekend to do some of the data entry I need to do as well.  The excitement never ends.

I am looking forward to an all-girls football party on Sunday.  I'm bringing a dessert so I'm trying to find a fun recipe.  I'd like something a little halloween-y but not gross.  I did see some cute pumpkin shaped cupcakes that may win out.

No comments:

Post a Comment