Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Treats

On Sunday morning I woke up to make desserts for a shindig at Heather's house.  We got to see her beautiful new apartment, hang out and relax on a Sunday afternoon.  There was a football game on, but I won't say that we paid too much attention.  Side-note:  I have a fantasy football team that is a disaster.  No matter what I do, I lose.  I actually had a "projected point total" for last week of 145 at one point.  The end result....52!!  What's a girl to do???

But, back to desserts.  I was feeling creative so I made a candy corn cheesecake and homemade peanut butter cups.  Both came out pretty yummy and the peanut butter cups will be repeated.  They're easy and yummy.  I adjusted a recipe I found on another blog but won't post that until I have it the way I want it.  If you'd like the the originial.  Here it is.  The cheesecake wasn't difficult (it's a Wilton recipe) but getting it out of the pan nicely was a problem.  Next time I'll make sure to have a pie server with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment