Friday, October 14, 2011

Perfect Friday Morning

Sarge called me as I was getting ready to go to school this morning!  Considering that I had just made myself get out of bed it was motivation for me.  I just hope that I can sleep in a little tomorrow morning when I have the chance.  So, I didn't really have time to write what I had planned for here...but that's ok.  The hubby was having a tough day at work so it was good to be able to tell him I love him.

I know it was only a 4 day week but it felt REALLY long.  The rain every day, the full moon, I don't know exactly what it was but I am ready for the weekend.  I have the baby shower tomorrow and I'm volunteering at an American Cancer Society event Sunday morning and then singing with Hudson Voices that afternoon at a local nursing home.  Now, if I could just find a few minutes to fix (learn something about) my fantasy football team so that they don't lose again (I think I'm 1-4) it could be a perfect weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment