Sunday, July 10, 2011

Beach time!

Bethany Beach, DE
I have been enjoying the last two days with my family at two different beaches.  I am so lucky to have the time to take "away" from real life.  I am also so fortunate to have a family that I really enjoy being with.  They are weird and whacky but wonderful!








Ferry Ride to Lewes
I had a great new experience yesterday, I took the ferry from Cape May, NJ to Lewes, DE.  It was a beautiful day and a good break from driving.  The whole trip took me almost 6 hours but didn't feel much like it.  I even had the energy to get to the gym when I arrived!








Today was the perfect day.  I went to the beach with my parents this morning, fishing with my dad this afternoon, drinks with friends for happy hour and then dinner out with my mom tonight.  I enjoyed the beach time this morning.  I read, slept and swam in the ocean.  We brought our lunch and ate on the beach, too.  I love a day at the beach!  It's one of my favorite things to do, hands down.  It was really nice to have alone time with each of the 'rents today, that doesn't happen too often any more.
Mango-rita!!
Sometime today, talk to a family member and remind yourself how much better life is because they are in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment