Monday, July 18, 2011

New boots!

So, I actually got bored yesterday.  All I have wanted for a week was a full day at home and when it arrived I couldn't motivate myself to do ANYTHING.  Today I made up for that entirely by doing 2 loads of laundry, going to the gym and spending quality time with Karin.

Quality time with K usually involves shopping because I live near a ginormous mall and she doesn't.  We spent about 2 hours walking around, chatting and spending money.  I bought a totally hot pair of boots that are completely inappropriate in July.  They are gorgeous, grey, knee high, leather, wedge boots and I LOVE them!  They were more than 50% so that was my justification for buying them today, along with my need for retail therapy.  Pics to follow tomorrow, tonight is girls night!

No comments:

Post a Comment