Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Meet Hazel

It was good to be home, and I know Hazel was happy I was home!

Hazel is my cat...and a very vocal one these days.  She's been put on a bit of a kitty diet and she is NOT happy with the amount of food she's getting.  I read that it's better to cut back a little on the amount of food instead of buying the diet food so I'm going to give that a shot for a little while.  She found a way before Sarge left to "talk" us both into feeding her for a little while and she's a little chunky.  I also need to play with her more often and now that I'm home that should be easy.  Hazel plays fetch, believe it or not.  She loves those little mice and will retrieve them for us until we get tired of throwing.

She spent the last week with sister Katie and her "cousin" Stella.  Stella is a bichon frise and super cute.  Well, to us.  Hazel disagrees, but she warmed up to Katie by the end of her stay.  She was a hissing evil kitty at the beginning of her stay but by Sunday was so close she looked like this to Katie...hahaha!

I know I'm glad to have her to keep me company these days, she's no substitute for Sarge but she doesn't snore as much either...

No comments:

Post a Comment