Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I hate homework

I hate homework.  I know I am getting to the end of my graduate classes (only one more after this) but I am so sick and tired of writing papers and projects.  I am currently creating a PowerPoint presentation on  Professional Learning Communities.  Grrrr!!!  I am trying to stay focused but I think I have July-induced ADD.  I can't manage to sit and type for more than about 45 minutes at a time before I get up and walk around.  I am bored, frustrated and annoyed.

On another interesting note, I cut off a good chunk of a fingernail yesterday while slicing lettuce for my lunch.  Talk about gross and painful!!!  The cut really isn't too bad but because nothing touches that part of my skin ever it is super sensitive.  It's less painful by tonight but feels really weird.  I will spare you a picture and no, I didn't eat the lettuce.  I cleaned up myself and the lettuce and started all over again.  Here's to future salads without tragic loss of manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment