Monday, January 9, 2012

Lock N Load Java

I have a new favorite coffee!  I ordered some because the company seemed to be absolutely great.  After ordering I really think that it is. Lock N Load Java is veteran owned and run, a small-ish company and the coffee is top notch!

First, when I ordered coffee for myself I also ordered some for Sarge.  Anyone who knows us will tell you that it's one thing we both love.  A LOT.  Anyway, I missed the section where you can enter the address for the package going to the troops. (They have packages you can send specifically to overseas soldiers as well as ordering for yourself.)  I immediately emailed their customer service and it was fixed the same day.  Sarge got his coffee before I did!!!  Now,  I think mine was back-ordered, but still, that is impressive.  When it arrived, there was a hand-written note on the invoice.  Dorky, but I though that was particularly nice.

When my Warrior Blend arrived...the package is awesome.  Don't you think so? 

I brewed the first pot Sunday morning while I was "un-decorating" my condo.  It smelled good and tasted even better.  It actually helped me to stay motivated for the two hours it took to take down and put away all of my Christmas stuff.  It's now in two bins ready to go to the basement afterschool one day this week.

FYI:  I was not compensated for this post, I just really loved the coffee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment