Friday, January 6, 2012

Toddlers and Tiaras

I must have an thing about Southern accents!  Last night I was loving Toddlers and Tiaras.  This particular episode featured a mom who is a coupon queen and her couponing pays for her daughter Alana's pageants.  These little girls are so cute, funny and a little wild sometimes.  My favorite for the night, Alana, did a Daisy Duke routine all hyped up on Mountain Dew and I had to laugh.  I was also a little horrified at watching her momma do the routine along with her from the audience.  Alana captured my heart though when she squeezed her belly all up during her final interview and said "I showed my belly to the judges.  Look at this big thing.  They don't know a good thing when they see it."  She was sooo cute!!  That is a little girl who is happy being herself and really did look like she enjoyed all the parts of the pageant.  I am hooked on the show and I really did enjoy seeing a girl who wasn't screaming, throwing tantrums or being forced into practicing.  Then again, the girl who came in 2nd overall was more along those lines...is that the cost of winning?

No comments:

Post a Comment