Monday, January 30, 2012

Tests!

I am officially registered for my School District and School Building Leader exams!  I am terrified and a little excited.  I am completely NOT ready to leave teaching at this time but reviewing for the tests along with doing the internship always gets my brain spinning.  I have an idea in mind for what I would like to do but am not sure the kind of position I want will become available any time soon.  (They are few and far between)

I hate studying for tests.  I can promised you that this means there will be a couple of posts in the coming months about how much I hate it and how much I can't wait for these tests to be over.  Apologies ahead of time and any recommendations from anyone who's already taken these wretched things will be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment