Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions 2012

2 years ago I started my first blog about my New Year's Resolutions.  I had 10 of them for 2010 and I don't think I did well with most of them.  I finally finished dropping those 10lbs just last week...2 years is better than never, right?  I did do some good reading and have expanded my repertoire of healthy recipes. 

This year I'm not going to make quite that many but here are the three I've come up with that I am planning to keep.

1.  Continue to work on living healthier.  Running, cooking and eating well and losing a few more lbs are all part of this.
2.  Not stressing over things I can't control.
3.  Enjoy life with Sarge when he gets home.  Appreciate the little things!

I know they're simple and not exactly "trackable" but it's what's in my heart.  What, if any, are your resolutions?  Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment