Saturday, January 14, 2012

Moonshiners Finale

A week late and I finally got around to watching the Moonshiner's finale.  I've learned that prohibition and moonshining led to the development of stock car racing among other random facts that may come in handy if I ever make it to Jeopardy.  The names on this show just keep getting better, too.  Tim, Tickle, Popcorn and Bang Bang.  I am going to miss this show, though I enjoyed the moonshiners more than the ABC officers that were followed.

It seems that our star is trying to make as much cash as possible so that he can go legit because moonshining is so dangerous, not to mention illegal.  Tim and Tickle end up making a fruit brandy to make some extra money and end up with almost 600lbs of bananas to make $100 gallon.  He did save up enough to go meet with investors and that's how the series ends, with Tim getting into a private plane...if that moonshine (which will be called "White Whiskey" for who knows what reason) ever ends up in a liquor store near me I'll definitely pick up a bottle!!

1 comment: